Saturday, September 3, 2011

Vlog Review: The Vampire Relationship Guide, Vol 2: Secrets and Trust, by Evelyn LaFont

The Vampire Relationship Guide, Volume 2: Secrets and Trust (VRG #2)

Josie’s come a long way from being an average human chick who just wants to sex-up a vampire. She’s dated, mated, and killed one of the world’s richest vamps and is currently seeing a mysterious, blood-slurping hottie named Walker.

Now, Josie must adjust to the realities of a steady relationship with a vampire, which isn’t all exciting parties, hot sex and moonlit walks. And with a vamp who’s anxious to push their relationship to the next phase as mortality bears down on his human’s fragile body, the pressure for Josie to commit is on.

Can their night-day romance survive leaving Josie’s character and individuality intact, or will the secrets of the supernatural community crush her spirit and her chance at a permanent vampire mate?
(From GoodReads)

My Vlog Review


(Umm.. yeah. Sorry about the cameo by my kid. And the chainsaw. )

You can find The Vampire Relationship Guide, Vol 2: Secrets and Trust at:

GoodReads  |  Evelyn LaFont's Online Book Store (where you can buy EPUB, PDF, or KDP file )

You can find The Vampire Relationship Guide, Vol 1: Meeting and Mating at:
GoodReads  |  Evelyn LaFont's Online Book Store (where you can buy EPUB, PDF, or KDP file)  |  Amazon  |  Barnes & Noble

You can Evelyn LaFont at her website.

Watch the trailer.


3 comments:

  1. Aww, Delaney is so cute! Oh, wait, you were talking about a book... :-)

    I already bought a copy of VRG Vol. 2 because I enjoyed Vol. 1 so much. I haven't had a chance to read it yet, but I'm excited to hear that Walker is back in full force. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kendall-

    Yeah, I really dig Walker. A hottie who's also a smart a**? My kinda man, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my copy the first day it was out!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post